Work in insurance and recognise the critical role insurance has to play in building a more sustainable future, but don’t know where to start?
Better Insurance Network’s quarterly Mentoring Networking events give insurance professionals the chance to meet and learn from leading sustainability experts how to take action within their organisations and/or bring sustainability into their roles and careers.
We have assembled a fantastic selection of mentors who each have a wealth of experience in implementing sustainability and enacting change in an insurance business.
LEARN MORE AND ENROL
Mentors for session 1 (April 2024)
- Olivia Brindle, Head of Sustainability, Fidelis MGU
- Ying Chuang, Global Head of Sustainability Risk, Gallagher Re
- Michelle Radcliffe, Director, Climate & Sustainability, WTW
- Toby Behrmann, Head of London Market & PPP, AXA Climate
Who should attend?
- Anyone passionate about implementing sustainability in their role/organisation
- Young professionals seeking career advice
- Experienced professionals seeking to pivot into a sustainability role
- People who want to champion sustainability within the organisation
- People from other sectors looking to move into insurance sustainability
What might you learn?
- How to state the business case for sustainability
- The role of insurance in building resilience and tackling climate change
- How (re)insurers and brokers implement sustainability
- Implementation challenges we need to overcome as an industry/businesses
- Opportinities to develop new solutions and revenue streams
- How to engage colleagues and inspire action
- How to overcome pushback from colleagues/line managers
- How to make a real-world impact through your work
- How to bring sustainability into your career path