Insurers have a major role to play in supporting the transition to a more sustainable world – and stakeholder, customer and regulator expectations are rising. Climate change and the energy transition also present massive risks and opportunities for our industry which need to be better understood today. Yet with so many initiatives going on in this space – and so much work still to do – it is hard to know where to start.
The Sustainable Insurance Summit is a two-day virtual event bringing together the leading minds in the industry to discuss mission-critical challenges, opportunities and actions (re)insurers can take to futureproof their businesses.
- Insuring the transition – risks and opportunities in an evolving risk landscape
- The role of insurance in unlocking innovation capital
- Prepare for emerging sustainability reporting requirements
- Get a grip on Scope 3 emissions & chart a course to Net Zero
- Understanding emerging climate & ESG litigation risks
- Reducing emissions and embedding sustainability in claims management
- The carbon market opportunity
- Gain a better understanding of the biggest emerging sustainability risks and opportunities facing insurers
- Learn from industry experts about best practices
- Gain insights into how to implement sustainability into processes efficiently while improving business performance
- Connect with experts and thought leaders leading innovation in this space
- Network with peers and colleagues from across the insurance industry, sharing ideas and best practices
- Take away practical ideas and strategies you can apply in your own work, helping to drive positive change inside and outside of your organisation.
Book your place
Register early to access a free or discounted delegate pass.
Insurers and brokers – first 200 delegate passes are free.
REGISTER TO ATTEND